Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011


Hi Everyone, I just got in some Tim Holtz Glassine Paper and made this quick card. The House was my Grandparents and it was torn down some years ago. I wanted to print on the Glassine to see how it turned out and I love the old fashioned look it gives. Lots of other fun things you can do with it as well. I have the sheets and the ATC envelopes and the Tag envelopes.


I also got in Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper Stash and the Crowded Attic pads.


We have two great classes on Saturday. Mary is teaching "From Me to You" at

10:00 to 1:00 pm and is using both Outlines and Hero Art stamps
Beautiful Cards Mary!








Tanya is teaching this sweet class using "2 Cute" stamps and Copic Markers from 2:00-4:00pm. Please check the calendar on my website to see what markers you need to bring with you.
Wonderful Tanya!






I also got in the New Copic Colouring Guide by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker. There are some fun ideas in it as well as some tips and guidelines.



No comments: