Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hi Everyone, I have the new Tim Holtz Vagabond (1 left) and I will be happy to take orders if anyone would like me to get one for them.
I have 3 more coming in next week.

The Pointsettia Die will be in by the end of next week for those of you that want them. I know it's late but it is such a classic die that I ordered it anyway. If I have any left over it will not be going on sale.


Also our mall is having a Christmas Tree Contest. 10 stores in the mall are decorating small artificial trees. I decided that I didn't want to buy any decorations, that I wanted to make them myself (in my spare time). So I have used all sorts of dies, my favorite Santa stamp and of course "glitter". You can vote on the tree you like best and the store with the most votes will win a $500.00 donation to the charity of thier choice. You can vote in the store, or at the mall's web site www.greenbankhuntclubcentre.com . You can vote as many times as you like.
So if you are around come a see our tree with our handmade decorations...if I ever finish it!

No comments: