Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29th, 2009

Hi Everyone, I have just received my ultrafine glitter. I sold out at the Creative Festival and had to put another order in. I am offering workshops on it in November. The workshop is called
"Ultra Fine Glitter and Stickers, Oh My!" The class is on Saturday November 14th and again on Friday November 20th. We will be using a Thomas Kincade stamp, as well as lots of fun stickers.


Also for those of you waiting for my Shimmer Red cardstock, it is in.


Check out the Calendar on the 21st of November we are doing 2 wonderful classes. One is the Tilda Christmas Card (which was originally scheduled on the 14th of November).


The other is a beautiful little Christmas starbook book. Make one of these delightful books - fill them with pictures or sentiments. Use Spellbinders Nestibilities Dies and Swarovski crystals to create a special handmade Christmas gift.

No comments: