Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 18, 2009

Hi and welcome to my blog...yes that's right I have arrived, kicking and screaming into the "blogging" world. I am going to be using this blog to tell you when new and exciting products have arrived in the store. I will also be uploading some card samples and letting you know about events that are happening. I am very new to this so you will need to have patience...lots and lots of patience!!!



All the new Spellbinder Pendants and Borders have arrived and I have made a few samples cards to show you.



The one below is from the "Fleur De Lis" die. and anyone who knows me knows how much I like glitter, so I have used glitter on this, but it's much prettier "in person".


The one below is done with the "In Spades" die.



There are new Spellbinder dies coming in September I believe. I have already put in my order and if anyone wants anything in particular please e-mail me and I will reserve it for you.

I am expecting an order of embossing folders and die cuts from Quickutz at the end of the month. They have some different designs and they also work well in the Cuttlebug.

The new Cuttlebug folders have been ordered and arrive in August and there will be more new ones in September or October.



Magnolia Stamps

I am now carrying Magnolia Stamps from Sweden. They are very sweet and fun to work with. The card sample that is shown below has been done by Esther House, one of my very talented customers. Thanks Esther!





I have a large order of Magnolia Stamps coming in. I will post it on this blog when they arrive.

















































































































1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Yippee! I'm so happy to see you are blogging now too. I'll be sure to watch for store updates!